Dear Courageous Leaders,
For this week’s Coffee Break – you will find helpful tools and tips on how to bounce back after a mistake. Think about it as micro resilience. Here are some key points from the video:
- Setbacks are normal parts of any worthwhile endeavor. Bouncing back is what separates the winners from the rest.
- There are two hormones that act like a fulcrum (DHEA and Cortisol). You want to decrease cortisol and increase DHEA.
- Increase your DHEA levels by focusing on what you love.
If you are hungry for more information about micro resilience, I have curated a list of additional resources for you below:
LINKS AND KEY RESOURCES:
- Navigating through The Storm – You will get over 45 proven strategies to manage your stress and bounce back.
- Power Posing – A balanced look at Amy Cuddy’s Power Posing.
- Presence – Scientifically based strategies focused on flourishing during stressful times.
- Be a Player (in golf and in life) – This book is a must read for golfers or anyone who wants to unite their technical skills and human skills.
- Naturally increasing DHEA levels