If you’ve reached that point in your career where you find yourself asking, “What now?”… you’re in the right place.
In addition to my work with teams, I also work with a small number of motivated professionals in a one-on-one capacity.
We’ll work closely together to answer tough questions about your work, such as…
- “I’ve climbed the ladder… so why aren’t I as happy and fulfilled as I thought I would be by now?”
- “I’m successful but not where I want to be. How do I build the life I want, doing work I love… and is it possible?”
- “The work that once excited me… doesn’t anymore. How can I get my passion back?”
- “I want to bring more of my unique strengths and talents to my work. What adjustments need to be made to help me achieve this?”
- “I think I need a change. But I’m not even sure where to begin.”
- Many of the professionals I work with feel guilty for even asking these questions. But you’ve worked hard for your success — and it’s OK to want more from your work!
If you’re ready to become more engaged with your work, more present in your life, and more authentic in how you show up in the world…
We’ll get there in 3 steps:
We’ll spend most of our time together in the discovery stage, digging through all the facets of who you are, what matters to you most and how to bring these parts of you to the table at work. The Discover stage is always illuminating and 100% liberating.
What you can expect in the Discover stage:
- An understanding of yourself and how you show up at work. We’ll use a range of tools to answer: what are you great at? What skills aren’t you tapping into that you could be? How could you be better resourced with the things you’re not so great at?
- Insight into what really motivates and drives you. We’ll uncover your personal criteria for success and fulfillment, then pinpoint the problems that we need to address.
- Possibilities and choice. You won’t walk away with rigid rules or boring plans. This is about helping you choose a path that will help you find greater passion and purpose in your work, and function more effectively no matter which role you’re in.
Once we’ve got it all out on the table, it’s time to start putting the pieces together as we craft an image of who you are as a person and your highest points of value, skill and purpose. You’ll develop the tools you need to start navigating your career with confidence.
What you can expect in the Distill stage:
- We’ll start building the foundation for how you present yourself to the world and communicate about your skills with confidence and ease.
- You’ll gain clarity around the types of career pathways that make sense based on what we now know about you.
- We’ll answer: what specifically do we need to change or calibrate in your work to make sure you’re on the right track?
In the Deliver stage… it’s time to get concrete and most importantly – follow through. We’ll work through questions like: What does the path ahead look like for you? What strategies and new insights will you apply to your current work and your plans for the future?
What you can expect in the Deliver stage:
- A transition from thinking and planning into implementation. I’ll be there to help you troubleshoot along the way, hold you accountable and hold your hand in equal measure.
- This is where we translate your vision into reality. You’ll learn how to start making empowered decisions about your career.
- Education and skills development around specific skills that you need help with, such as: effective delegation, handling difficult conversations, setting boundaries and managing your energy at work… plus help with the not-so-concrete stuff like confidence building – and whatever else it takes to help you commit to showing up in your work as the most authentic and capable version of yourself.
So, where to from here?
Click the button below to be taken to my contact page and follow the prompts.
You’ll answer a few questions about what’s happening for you at the moment, and where you’re in need of support.
I’ll get back to you via email within two working days.
If it seems that we’re a good fit, we’ll arrange a no-obligation call to get to know each other and talk about next steps.
On the call, I’ll be able to provide guidance around how you can get unstuck (even if we decide not to work together).
If it’s the right move for you, we’ll hash out the details around our unique working agreement.
Typically, we’ll meet 2 or 3 times per month, for 4-6 months (investment begins at $2500).
Alternatively, I offer one-off assessments and career debriefs for rapid-fire feedback (starting at $450 for one-off sessions).
(We’ll discuss specifics on our initial, no-obligation call. I tailor each of my career support packages to your personal needs.)
We’ll kick off our work together with an initial assessment and client profile to get a thorough understanding of who you are, your challenges, and what you’re looking for.
We’ll also have a deep-dive discovery session, where we’ll set the tone, goals and agenda for our time together. (And best of all, you’ll start feeling lighter, clearer and more focused after our first call.)
Looking to learn more about my work with teams and organizations instead? Click here.